Well another week has crept up on us. Why is it that Monday, for most, is the most dreaded day of the week?
- It is because it is the day we have to get back into our work, school, and sleeping routine?
- Maybe it is because it is the day following the weekend, and our bodies are confused & worn out from the sleep disruptions it endured over the weekend?
- Is it because it is the start of the weekdays, and they tend to be busier, therefore, there is less time to do the things we need/want to do, thus adding stress?
Is it because over the weekend you enjoyed the time you shared with loved ones?
- Could it be because you enjoyed the time you spent enjoying God’s beauty that surrounds us, while hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, sledding, gardening and such.
- Or maybe because you loved the time spent with your “church family”, praising & spending time with our Lord?
Well, whatever our individual reasons are for disliking Monday so fiercely, it can also be a day when we can start a fresh week and explore new opportunities! A day to be renewed..a time to dream new dreams, make new goals & embrace the people & things God gave us!
A wonderful way to start the week off right is to pray:
Ask the Lord to help you through whatever this week throws at you. Ask the Lord to open your eyes to see things with a different perspective. Also, ask Him to open your heart, so you may be a blessing to others.