Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
These grilled cheeses are amazing with Tomato soup, lasagna, dipped in spaghetti sauce etc..ENJOY!!!!!
- 2 Slices of Whole Grain bread
- Olive Oil
- 2 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- Pinch Garlic Salt
- Pinch Parsley
- Pinch Basil
- Pre-heat oven to 325°
- Spray or brush Olive Oil on the outside of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle Garlic Salt, Parsley & Basil on the outside of bread slices. (as much for your liking)
- Place slices of mozzarella cheese in between the slices of bread (olive oil, spiced side out) & place on baking sheet
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes (until cheese starts melting & bread is lightly browned)
VARIETIES: You may replace the bread with any of your favorite breads, such as: Panini, whole wheat, Italian, french, rye... You may also mix the garlic salt, parsley & basil in with a 1/3 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese instead of adding it to the outside of the bread. Easy, yet delicious recipe...MIX IT UP!